Quick & Easy, All-Purpose DIY Indoor/Outdoor Patio Tiles
HandyDeck Ipe wood and Plantation Teak patio tiles snap quickly and easily into position over most hard surfaces. These versatile interlocking tiles are perfect for indoor applications such as basement flooring and sunrooms.
And for the outdoors, HandyDeck patio tiles are the ideal concrete resurfacing product to cover bland areas on patios, rooftops, balconies etc. with a durable, long lasting hardwood surface.
• Extend your living areas to the outdoors in just a few hours
• Revive those underused spaces around your home in just a few simple steps
• Revitalize damp, dark basements in less than a day
• Build a complete outdoor floor with no special tools, fixings or adhesives
• Easily achieve a precise, professional finish, even without carpentry skills
• Cover spaces of any shape or size, rearrange, expand, or remove at will
Whether you’re a homeowner, builder or contractor, HandyDeck patio tiles save time, money and effort.
Classic hardwood deck tiles, ideal for high-traffic, exposed outdoor areas that demand ultimate durability
||Elegant low maintenance wood composite decking tiles with the look of natural wood but resists fading or graying
» Learn more
- » Patios
- » Porches
- » Basement Flooring
- » Balcony Decking
- » Roof Decks
- » Upper Level Waterproof Decks
- » Above Ground Pool Decks
- » Resurfacing Existing Wood Decks
See How They Work on:
Plan your deck and estimate the number of patio tiles you'll need with just a few clicks, using our online deck design tool
» Start designing here
Mosaic stone and Pebble tiles are now available in our EzyTile patio tile range which can either be used on their own or inserted amongst our other tiles.