Low maintenance composite wood interlocking deck tiles that won't crack, split, splinter or rot.
ResiDeck deck tiles are ideal for high rainfall or high humidity locations or as an easy to care for alternative to conventional wood tiles.
These durable, high quality, environmentally friendly tiles are manufactured from a mixture of recycled and virgin polymer together with wood fiber materials.
• Classic style with 4 parallel slats
• Can be laid in conventional brick pattern or with slats aligned in same direction
• Can be combined with Double-C style for greater design options
|Tile Size :||12" x 12" (305 x 305mm)|
|Tile Height (incl. base) :||1 3/16" (31mm)|
|Base Height :||9/16" (16mm)|
|WPC Thickness :||9/16" (15mm)|
|Tile Weight :||3.3 lbs (approx.) (1.5kg)|
|Packing :||10 tiles per carton|
|Carton Size :||15" x 13" x 13"|
|Carton Weight:||40 lbs (18 kg)|
|Whilst edge reducers or transition pieces are not available for Teak tiles, it is possible to clip on the wood edge reducers of our SwiftDeck Ipe tile range.
Alternatively If you wish to hide the view of the plastic base from the side and create a neat edge finish, you may wish to consider obtaining lengths of anodized aluminum profile (bronze or black) with an "L" shaped profile approx. 1" wide.
Then screw the profile to the outside edge of the outer row of tiles as in the illustration alongside.
|• Symmetrical design for ease of installation
• UV stabilized polyethylene
• In-built interlocking tabs on all 4 sides
• Slat attachment: Stainless steel screws
• Engineered to support over one ton of weight
• Workable temperature range: -100°F to 200°F (-73°C to 93°C)
- » Patios
- » Porches
- » Basement Flooring
- » Balcony Decking
- » Roof Decks
- » Upper Level Waterproof Decks
- » Above Ground Pool Decks
- » Resurfacing Existing Wood Decks
See How They Work on:
Plan your deck and estimate the number of tiles you'll need with just a few clicks, using our online deck design tool
» Start designing here
» See video clips of HandyDeck
on HGTV & DIY Network shows
Mosaic stone and Pebble tiles are now available in our EzyTile range which can either be used on their own or inserted amongst our other tiles.